Paragon Publishing Inc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A resource for original games, stories, artwork, and other creative pursuits.

Welcome! I'm Silverwolfmoon!

Silverwolfmoon
    Silverwolfmoon
    Paragon
    Paragon

Coins : 143

Bardic Talents
    Art:
    Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Left_bar_bleue5/10Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
    Lore:
    Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Left_bar_bleue2/10Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
    Music:
    Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Left_bar_bleue3/10Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Empty Welcome! I'm Silverwolfmoon!

Post  Silverwolfmoon Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 am

Welcome to our forum. I am Silverwolfmoon and I am level 22 human gamer from the Pacific Northwest in the USA. I have no idea what people would like to know about me, I'm a redheaded geeky girl with a wacky sense of humor. I've played mostly online games like World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, and Dungeons and Dragons Online; Morrowwind, Mount & Blade, Runescape and Ultima Online. I've played DnD and ADnD on paper role play, and run zillions of campaigns with my "guild" testing peoples games and systems. I also love Firefly, Buffy and Angel, all the Star Gates, Star Trek, and Dr. Horrible. Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Icon_razz

Whilst the fellas are more here for their amazing skills and indepth RPG knowledge,I'm here because I'm the research queen and can even find that deleted article form 2003 that showed the Hulk in four gaming systems; I'm here because I am a graphic artist and can design websites and forums and admin them; and I'm here because I have so darn much energy I can whip these two into shape! Welcome!  I'm Silverwolfmoon! Lol Anyway, welcome to our forum and if you have a question just ask. I'm sure I know just who to ask for the answer--and it's probably not me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 am